For the first time ever I have been tagged by the source of a meme. Fatman was feeling a little bored and came up with these questions. His challenge:
'Answer the questions in any way you like. Some seem gender specific but try and think outside the box and see what they mean to you beyond the obvious. Or not'.
- beer or wine vodka and coke.
- coffee or tea peppermint tea of course!
- sweet or savoury depends on my mood, I'd usually say sweet but lately have preferred savoury.
- blonde or brunette brunette as in me and what I prefer.
- tall or short tall as in me and what I prefer.
- skinny or curvy curvy is way sexier on a woman but I like my men straight (in both senses of the word)!
- beard or shaved don't think I could manage to grow a beard (not prepared to try either), I prefer men shaved as well.
- marmite or jam what? no contest, marmite, marmite, marmite (unless I'm eating a scone then I'd prefer jam)!
- city or beach both, I live in a city yet five minutes walk from a beach. Shame about the Irish weather.
- movie or book book, there are more good books than good movies.
- revenge or forgive forgive, although sometimes revenge can be sweet.
- meat or veg if I had to choose...veg, there's more variety.
- spit or swallow I swallow my tea but spit out my toothpaste!
- gym or sofa tennis court.
- cat or dog dog.
- breast or bum I prefer to eat a chicken breast (especially with a bacon rasher wrapped around it), I think I'd pass on a chickens butt!
- GSOH or good looking GSOH all the way.
- left or right I'm right handed.
- monarchy or republic I quite like being from a country that has a monarchy.
On a lighter note:
This is the fairy tale that we should have been reading as little girls!
Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent,
Self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating
Ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant
Meadow near her castle.
A frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was
once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.
One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper,
young Prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up
housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can satisfy my
needs, prepare and serve my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children,
and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.
That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sautéed frog
legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and
thought to herself:
I DON'T F***ING THINK SO!!!!!