I've read a few of these recently and decided to pinch the idea. Not as easy as I though but hey, I like a challenge:
1) The number of toilets I have.
2) The number of teeth Ben has lost, (number three is wobbly).
3) The number of toilets I would like to have (one of which would be included in the en suite I would also like to have).
4) The number of cousins my children have.
5) The number of times I had holes put in my ears, (now I sport one earring in each ear).
6) The size of my feet.
7) The number of stitches I had in my knee after falling off a wall, (age 6).
8) The number of O’levels I got.
9) The age I was when I learnt that gay no longer meant happy.
10) The age I was when I flew for the first time, (in a helicopter to the
11) The age I met Sarah, (my oldest friend) and lent her some socks.
12) And a half, the number of years I have lived in
13) The age I started and stopped reading Mills and Boon books.
14) The age I read Catcher in the
15) The age I was when Mum and I won The Parks tennis tournament.
16) The age I was when I went skiing for the first time.
17) The age I passed my driving test and got my first car.
18) The age I was when I worked in a toy factory and a bank.
19) The age I was when I went to university.
20) The age I was when I mourned the passing of my teenage years. How was I to know that being in my twenties would be no different, it seemed to be so old at the time. As for now, according to Sally I’m only 17 (SAY).