Thursday, October 19, 2006

Help!

Mollie is going to a fancy dress party on Sunday and after much mind changing decided to be an emo fairy. A what? Dillon told her about emo fairies and I was promptly told what to wear. Basically she's a raggle taggle fairy dressed mainly in black. No problem there, Mollie has black leggings and leotard (my old one from when I went to tap dancing lessons as a girl). I made a ragged skirt from black netting and Dillon told us this should be worn with a pink studded belt and pink converse, both of which Mollie has.

So, what's the problem? Hair is the problem. Dillon tells us she should have black hair with a pink stripe down. Originally I thought no problem untill I went shopping in Dun Laoghaire. Nowhere could I find temporary hair dye. I tried Boots and the €2 Shop both shops where I have bought coloured hair spray on previous occasions. Other shops I looked in were also severely lacking in the coloured hair spray department. So if anyone reading this can tell me where I can get my hands on black and/or pink temporary hair dye before Sunday that would be great , in fact it would be better than great it would be fantastic!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Welcome to blogworld Beccy! I think I might have been an emo fairy once. Sounds like my style.

Beccy said...

Thanks Barbara. I have to admit that being an emo fairy sounds much more fun than being a pretty, pretty fairy!

ChrisB said...

So how did you get this sorted; what about plaiting in pink rafia!! mum

Beccy said...

Heard there's dye in Dundrum Shopping Centre, hoping to go there tonight!

Franco said...

very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video now,
for FREE!
www-franco.blogspot.com